New Template//Photo Highlight

In honor of my new template (thank you Cristina!), I want to highlight some of my favorites photos and posts on Miss Abby Lemon so far. And say a big fat THANK YOU to everyone for the words of wisdom, encouragement, love, etc. I'm not including links to each individual picture because you've seen them before if you've been following along. 

And if you're new around here, w e l c o m e and feel free to look around :)
This ^ was one of my absolute favorite photoshoots of all time.

^ Always surrounded by my latest Buffalo Exchange finds (to the left)
Well, wow, it's so unbelieveable seeing all of these. Such good memories and so many learning curves. Starting a blog has been one of my best decisions ever.
Move forward with love and grace for each other AND yourself this week.

xoxo, Abby

Comments

  1. I love the lights hanging over the couch -- that is so gorgeous. I'm new to your blog, but this was a good post to introduce me to it. And I am digging that bird shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The lights are definitely one of my favorite parts of my room:) And I'm glad you're going to follow along with my Seattle adventures here!

      Delete
  2. I love the bird shirt too!! So cute. These pictures are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats on the new blog design! It looks great!

    This is such a lovely look back at your time blogging -- I think it's always so rewarding to take a moment to look at how far you've come. :)

    Diana
    blog.dianawillard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's been so rewarding to work on :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts