For the Love of Disposables

UMMMMMMMM 
I'm in love with these. Payt's been taking pictures with disposable cameras all year and it's been awesome.
Here's a few of my recent favorites:
Taylor, Brooke and I had a disposable camera together last summer which was the greatest.
Hall Ball was one of the greatest nights of my life thus far.
Samuel J. Filby. What a man. Also you can kinda see me at the far right :)
This IHOP night was somehow one of the best nights all quarter. Everyone was on their game. SO many laughs.
I can't believe I have to part with all these ladies/men in just a few weeks. College life is almost done!

Comments

  1. Disposable cameras are my fav!

    xo
    http://thewearwithal.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to use a disposable camera to capture moments this summer. Your photos turned out great and I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is sooo fun to get them back and not know exactly what they'll look like.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts