What I'm Wearing: Birds of a Feather





If you're ever curious where I get my clothes from, you can basically guarantee they're from Buffalo Exchange.



I have been so amazed lately at the amount of raw talent that surrounds me. Literally everyone I meet has something to offer. It not only inspires me to take a chance, but to take chances on other peoples' ideas too! 

I'll for sure be writing a blog post highlighting some of the rising talent I have the privilege of being around. Photographers, videographers, clothing designers, bloggers, etc!

So let's A L L just go out there and live life together carpe diem style♥

Comments

  1. Ca-uute! I am loving the shoe boots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I rescued them from Foxxy Brown's for 7 bucks:)

      Delete
  2. Abby, such lovely posts. Lighthearted, kind, pretty to look at, and not pretentious! Keep it up, it's fun to follow...and it makes me smile thinking of you!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's been so fun to experiment with; I'm glad you like following along :) Miss you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts