Adventuring: Anacortes

 I love that every time I come home, there is at least one family adventure planned! This time we took a 1.5-ish hour drive over to the grand ol' city of Anacortes. 

Our day consisted of antiquing, eating a picnic lunch in the car while the rain dumped down in crazy amounts, waking up with some almond lattes and INCREDIBLE muffins at a local cafe, and exploring any intriguing little stores we could find along the way.

High five to all the adventure-ready parents out there (good job Mom & Dad)!
Dad's shot with my edit. Red is definitely a theme of this trip.
I LOVE THESE COLORS TOGETHER!
And it's for sale. Oooh my goodness. Tempting tempting tempting.
My two youngest sisters (Eliza & Kate) are pretty cute. And they like to wear my clothes. I'm cool with it.
Comfy layers for a windy/birds singing sunny/torrential downpour/fluffy clouds/bipolar weather kinda day. 
I love that my outfit kept accidentally matching everything. Also, major shoutout to the fam for taking turns snapping pictures for me all day and not complaining. Thanks y'all.
Ended the day with some amazing pizza in one of my favorite cities. Guys, I seriously have such a HUGE love for Bellingham.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts