Disposables and Sunrises

Why are disposable camera pictures SO much more meaningful? I don't know, but I'm gleefully looking through my latest batch. Deb got me one from Urban Outfitters that prints little borders and cute things on the pictures which made it even more fun, if that's even possible, to see them in print! For the last few months, I've been taking at least one picture on all my days off work- and here's a handful of them ♥ Also- remember when I wrote a lil' disposable camera post last year?
As I've been seeking adventure on my days off for the sake of disposable camera pic opportunities, I've come to a very real realization:

I would so much rather be dead tired and catch the sunrise than sleep in an extra bit and miss out on the free glory of light colliding with shadow. There are so many different colors and textures to revel in. You never know what you'll see when you wake up in the morning and get out of the house!

Be inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts