Pre Hair Chop (pt. 1)

 Thankfully, Deb and I got one final shoot in before I decided to chop my hair off (such a classic Abby move). 
And more spontaneous news: Deb now has a revamped blog! Check it out here.
Flipping through some inspiration in between outfit changes.
 I'm the queen of blurry laughing pictures. You don't even know how often this happens. I have yet to perfect the art of laughing and taking a good picture at the same time (not a big deal in the grand scheme of things).
Just finished reading Their Eyes Were Watching God and I now have quotes cycling through my head constantly (which is a super, duper good thing, just to clarify). 
"Here was peace. She pulled in her horizon like a great fish-net. Pulled it from around the waist of the world and draped it over her shoulder. So much of life in its meshes! She called in her soul to come and see."

Comments

Popular Posts